Office Sam Glenn Complex 125
The integrative workshop courses are designed to develop 'soft-skills', collaboration, career awareness, college success, and to stay current in the field of computer information technology. The assigned work is meant to expose students to other facets of their education. The goal is for students to learn skills and knowledge about conducting business, staying current, professional networking, and career opportunities not necessary presented in the formal core curriculum.
- Workshop Attendance - 20%
- Technology Video Recording Report - 15%
- Event/Training/Seminar Report 1 - 15%
- Book Review/Report - 15%
- Event/Training/Seminar Report 2 - 15%
- Online Portfolio Updated - 20%